ORAL LIQUID MANUFACTURING PLANT
SASMARCO LIQUID MANUFACTURING PLANT AREMADE UNDER THE cGMP standard AS WELL AS IT ALSO FOLLOWS the WHO norms.
We can make the plant that follows the norms of 21 CFR parts 11 Compliance with fully automatic.
This is a completely closed vessels plant with an agitator mounted on the bottom / top side.
THE LIQUID MANUFACTURING PLANT CONSISTS OF FOLLOWING:
- Sugar syrup vessels.
- Vacuum pump for sugar loading (optionally).
- Online sugar syrup pre-filter.
- Manufacturing vessels.
- Storage vessels.
- Complete product piping.
- Control panel.
- Basket filter.
- Transfer pump.
- Zero hold up filter press.
FEATURES FOR ORAL LIQUID MANUFACTURING PLANT ARE AS BELOW:
- All the vessels are interconnected with the pipeline, which shows the untouched manufacturing plant through electrical or plc based control panel.
- All the contact parts will be of ss 316 l and non-contact parts of ss 304.
- sugar is loaded in sugar vessels through a vacuum pump or mechanically or by a mechanical system.
- The bottom / top agitator provided in the sugar vessels which can run on continue high speed or can be controlled.
- Then the material is transfer in manufacturing vessels through basket filter and transfer pump.
- The product during emulsion formation is re-circulated through an inline homogenizer or liquid transfer pump as optionally.